The Quarry Duty motor utilizes a totally enclosed fan cooled design and provides exceptional high-starting torque, oversized superior-grade roller bearing, and shafts built with high strength 4142 steel to withstand the harshest industrial and mining environments. The roller bearing on the motor’s drive-end allow for heavy radial loads normally associated with belt-driven applications.
These key features allow our Quarry Duty motors to provide optimum reliability, performance, and efficiency for the toughest aggregate and mining operations.
- Standard Features
- High-Starting Torque
- High-Efficiency Design
- Cast Iron Construction
- 4142 Shaft Steel
- Bearing Lock Nuts for Vertical Mounting
- Toshiba Motor Installation and Operation Manual
- Toshiba TEFC Quarry Duty Brochure
- Toshiba Field Service Startup Services
- Toshiba Top Ten Reasons to Buy Toshiba EQP Global Series