Toshiba’s T300MV2® 4160 V medium voltage adjustable speed drive is the most advanced drive in the industry. No other drive in the market features the latest five-level Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with Neutral-Point Clamping (NPC) technology. This advanced technology allows for a smaller footprint, a reduced component count, and ultimately, lower costs.
In addition, it incorporates the latest safety technology, making it one of the safest designs on the market.
- Three Cables In, Three Cables Out
- Copper-Wound Input Isolation Transformer with 24 Pulse Harmonic Cancellation
- Which Complies with IEEE 519-2014
- Higher True Power Factor (0.98) than Running Motors Across-the-Line
- Smaller Footprint Through Compact Power Modules, Lower Component Count, Standard Copper-Wound Isolation
- Transformer, & Air-Cooling System
- Robust, High-Quality Medium Voltage IGBT Technology, & Control Components
- Advanced Electronics to Reduce Component Count
- Additive Five-Level PWM Output Voltage with No Neutral Shift