The Q9 adjustable speed drive is a solid-state AC drive designed for commercial variable torque applications such as fans and pumps for VAV systems, cooling towers, and pump systems. The Q9 features a multi-functional LCD display that provides a programming interface, monitoring display, and operation mode. The Q9 provides protection against drive overload, motor overload, overvoltage, and ground faults, to name a few. These features make the Q9 suitable for a wide variety of applications that require reliable motor control.
Key Features – Q9 HVAC
Process control on the HVAC marketed Q9 allows for reduction or eliminated usage of dampers for HVAC
Automated process control can reduce wear and tear on all equipment reducing maintenance and extending the life of the system. By monitoring the motor load and current, the motor lifespan will also drastically be extended when put on an ASD
The Q9 offers the same VLP Technology as the P9 drive
Key Features – Q9 Plus HVAC
The Toshiba Q9 Plus adjustable speed drive is a revolution in pump control. By incorporating Toshiba’s proprietary, ground-breaking Virtual Linear Pump (VLP) Technology, the Q9 Plus directly, precisely, and linearly controls pressure, level, or flow. This eliminates many obstacles users thought were an integral part of pump control and sets a new standard in ingenuity, performance, and ease-of-use for the pump industry.
- Linearizes Traditional Non-Linear Fan Curve, Providing Stable & Precise Control to HVAC Systems
- Solves Problem of Load-Balancing Over Multiple Fan Plenums or Pump Systems
- Allows User to Configure System in Five Simple Steps, Providing Complete Control in Only Minutes
- Self-Calibrates & Eliminates Common Anomalies
- Maximizes Energy Savings on Variable Torque Loads