The Toshiba MTX2™-60 NEMA 3R outdoor medium voltage adjustable speed drive (ASD) is one of the most innovative ASD offerings to date. Featuring an advanced enclosure design and power section topology, the MTX2-60 is the world’s first and only drive in this rating. The MTX2-60 is specifically designed for mounting in remote locations from the jungle to the desert or applications where a building does not exist.
- Three Cable in, Three Cables Out
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Very Low Harmonics, Meets or Exceeds IEEE 519-2014
- Higher True Power Factor than Running Motors Across-the-line (>0.95)
- Advanced User Interface Design
- Operating Temperature -45°C to 50°C
- Suitable for use on Standard Motors without the Need for Special Motor Insulation or Cable