The second generation Toshiba MTX2™-15 NEMA 3R outdoor medium voltage adjustable speed drive (ASD) is one of the most innovative outdoor ASD offerings to date. A smaller footprint and improved mean time to repair are the result of an advanced enclosure design and power section topology. The MTX2-15 is specifically designed for mounting in remote locations from the jungle to the desert or applications where a building does not exist.
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Very Low Harmonics, Meets or Exceeds IEEE 519-2014
- High True Power Factor than Running Motors Across-the-line (>0.95)
- Advanced User Interface Design
- Operating Temperature -45°C to 50°C
- Motor Friendly Output Waveform, Suitable for use on Standard Motors without the Need for Special Motor Insulation or Cable