The Toshiba G2020 Series uninterruptible power system (UPS) is one of the world’s first to utilize breakthrough silicon carbide (SiC) technology for improved performance. Advanced SiC power modules reduce conversion losses by nearly 50%, delivering an unprecedented 98% efficiency over a load range of 30-75%, while maintaining the same performance specifications as the renowned G9000 Series UPS.
Remote monitoring of the system is available with the optional Toshiba RemotEye® 4 multi-protocol (HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP) UPS monitoring solution.
- Highly Efficient and Compact
- Efficiency Profile Optimized for Partial Loading
- Unity Output Power Factor
- Bus Stub Terminals for Installation Flexibility
- Three-Phase/Three-Wire Input and Output