The renowned Toshiba EQP Global low voltage motors includes IEC motors compliant with the requirements of IEC 60034, designed for severe duty applications and featuring IP55 ingress protection and a totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) enclosure.
The EQP Global IEC motor series builds on 20 years of success with the EQPIII motor series, now with multiple design innovations resulting in one of the lowest cost-of-ownership products in the industry. The motor series is available in .75 to 45 kW with speeds ranging from 1,000 to 3,000 RPM.
Additional features include:
- Dual-Frequency 50/60 Hz Design and Listed on Nameplate
- IE3 Efficiency Levels
- Dual-Voltage Frames 80-132; Single-Voltage Frames 160-225
- Multi-mount for 225 Frame (225M & 225S)
- Inverter-Duty Rated
- Aluminum Frame with Removable Base for 90S through 160M Frames
- Cast Iron Frame 80M, 180 through 225 Frames
- Dual Conduit Entry
- Winding PTC Thermistors for ≥ 160 Frame