PowerTrap® (Mechanical Pump)
Condensate recovery pumps requiring no electricity.
Operating Pressure Range: Vacuum – 1.4 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 – 220 °C
Benefits and Features:
- Recovers and transports condensate in order to recycle heat energy and water resources.
- The snap-action mechanism rapidly switches between condensate in-flow to the mechanical pump and discharging the condensate, preventing delay-induced leakage of motive medium (steam, air).
- The steam-using equipment installing the control valve has a tendency to stall, resulting in process temperature swings, water hammer, and/or tube corosion. By installing PowerTrap®, this stall phenomenon can be prevented.
- The unit is powered by steam or air, so there is no need for electrical facilities, which makes it suitable for use in explosion-proof installations and other environments where electrical power supply is not an option.
- Designed to allow maintenance without being removed from condensate recovery lines.