Temperature Control Traps
Bimetal-type temperature control steam traps with a built-in scale removal function.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.1 – 4.6 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 – 350 °C
Benefits and Features:
- A bimetal element is used for temperature sensing, and the user is able to set the condensate discharge temperature.
- Discharges condensate at the desired temperature below the saturation temperature of steam.
- The sensible heat in the condensate is also used, making it possible to minimize the amount of steam used.
- The overexpansion mechanism protects the bimetal element from being subjected to excessive force, thereby minimizing deterioration of the bimetal.
- Condensate discharge temperature is adjustable without disconnecting the trap from the piping.
- The trap can also be disassembled and reassembled while still installed in the piping.
- Built-in Scale Removal Function (LEX3N-TZ).
- Clogs in the valve seat can be eliminated without disassembling the trap.