The Sage Prime Thermal Mass Flow Meter features:
- Has a bright, high contrast, photo-emissive OLED display of Flow Rate, Total and Temperature in a robust, yet lightweight, dual-compartment heavy duty enclosure.
- The flow rate is also displayed graphically in a horizontal bar graph format.
- The rear compartment is completely separated from the electronics, and has large, easy-to-access, well marked terminals, for ease of customer wiring (see photo below).
- It is powered by 24 VDC (12 VDC optional, or 115/230 VAC).
- The power dissipation is under 2.5 watts (e.g. under 100 ma at 24 VDC).
- The Sage Prime Flow Meter is offered in Integral or Remote Style (which has lead-length compensation up to 1000 feet as well as an Explosion Proof Junction Box).
- Specify any standard probe length or flow body size.
- It has a 4-20 ma output as well as a Pulsed Output of Totalized Flow (solid state [sourcing] transistor drive).
- Sage Prime supports full Modbus® compliant RS485 RTU communications (IEEE 32 Bit Floating Point). Sage Prime is CE approved, and CSA, UL and Atex approved for Hazardous Service (see Approvals tab on the website).
- Sage Prime is CE approved, and CSA, UL and Atex approved for Hazardous Service (see Approvals tab on the website).
- Sage Prime has continuous diagnostics.
- The raw calibration milliwatts (mw) is always displayed in the upper left hand corner of the meter’s display.
Sage Metering is your source for monitoring, measuring and controlling the gas mass flow in your industrial process, building management system or environmental application. Our high performance, NIST Traceable, Thermal Mass Flow Meters will help increase productivity, reduce energy costs, maximize product yields, and/or help reduce environmental insult. Sage provides high quality In-Line and Insertion thermal Mass Flow Meters for a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and environmental monitoring needs, including carbon credit verification for Greenhouse Gas reduction.
Sage Prime is the top selling meter in our Product Line.