Panametrics PanaFlow Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter System includes:
- PanaFlow Z3
The PanaFlow Z3 represents the latest generation of Panametrics ultrasonic flow meters. It is a threepath meter designed specifically for dependable, accurate and repeatable flow measurement of process liquids. With a sleek industrial design and ultra-reliable electronics, it provides operators a cost-effective choice when measurement accuracy and reliability are critical. The capabilities of the PanaFlow Z3 make it the right meter for a number of industries and applications.
- The Z3 uses the transit-time technique for accurate flow measurement. The transducers serve as both signal generators and receivers of an identical number of acoustical pulses. The time between transmission and reception of the signals is measured in both directions.
- Ultrasonic meters do not drift over time so they do not require periodic recalibration. They do not have moving parts, filters, or strainers that can be damaged by the flowing liquid.
- Ultrasonic measurement is nonintrusive. Without restrictions in the pipe, contamination does not damage an ultrasonic meter and pipes can be cleaned without meter removal.
- Ultrasonic meters cost less in the long run. They have no pressure drop to waste energy. They measure flow in both directions without the need for more flow meters.
- The Z3 comes fully assembled from the factory and only needs to be bolted into place.
- Advanced XMT1000 electronics
- Industrially-designed flow cell
- Patented-technology transducers
- Three-path technology
- Plug-and-play installation
- Simple startup
- Optimized process
Designed specifically for low-risk, accurate, and repeatable measurement of process liquids, the capabilities of this liquid flow meter make it the right meter for a number of industries and applications.