Ladish Flanged Floatings Ball Valves include:
- Model P8/R8 Two-Piece Full Bore
- Model P7/R7 Two-Piece Standard Bore
- Model P9/R9 Uni-Body Standard Bore
- Model P2 Two-Piece Bar Stock Full Bore
Ladish flanged floating ball valves are designed to meet the most current industry standards and are manufactured in accordance with API Q1 quality system. Regular participation on standard committees, including MSS and API, assist in ensuring our product is compliant. The Ladish Valves line of flanged floating ball valves has undergone extensive fire testing in accordance with API 607 and meet both API 608 and API 6D design standards.
These standard design features, coupled with the Ladish Valves product range and vast material selection, combine to make us the premier choice for your quarter-turn product requirements.
SELECT DESIGN FEATURES
- Spiral wound gasket (two piece design) enhances protection in case of a fire event and for improved fugitive emissions performance.
- Cavity vent at the top of the ball and proprietary seat design serve to maintain pressure equalization between the line and body cavity in both open and closed positions.
- Anti-static feature enables electrical conductivity between the stem, body and ball.
- Blowout-proof stem and stem thrust bearing allow for safe and extended high-cycle operation.
- Encapsulated body bolting to prevent threads from corrosion.