Combustible Gas Detector with automatic calibration.
The S4000CH Intelligent Sensor is a microprocessor-based transmitter designed for use with General Monitors industry-leading catalytic bead sensors.
- One person calibration and virtually self-calibrates by simply activating a magnetic switch and applying gas.
- Monitors combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL)
- Provides status indication and alarm outputs
- Complies with ANSI/ISA 12.13.01-2000 performance requirements for combustible gas detectors.
- Event logging stores fault, gas check, calibration, and alarm event history
- HART and Modbus communication provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Industry standard output 4-20 mA output for remote alarm and fault indication
- Warning, alarm & fault relays provide local alarm capability
- Calibration, calibration check, setup mode simplifies operation and maintenance
- Remaining sensor life indication reduces downtime by providing an estimate of remaining sensor life
- Fully automatic calibration possible with automatic remote gas calibrator (ARGC)