The MC600 is a microprocessor-based multi-channel controller that provides six channels of continuous gas detection. It can be configured as either a local gas detection system, or it can be networked to provide a large plant-wide distributed safety system.
- One to six channels of continuous monitoring make it highly configurable
- Dual redundant Modbus communications provides complete status and control capability
- Removable terminal blocks make installation and wiring easy
- Six user configurable 8A relays drive a combination of horns, beacons etc.
- Modular, plug-in signal input cards allow for system expandability, simplified maintenance
- Pre-configured from factory saves installation time with minimum setup required
- User selectable zoning and voting for application flexibility