Dyna-Flo Control Valves include series:
Integral Valve & Actuator
- Model DF100 Integral Valve
- Designed for quick open flow applications, DF100’s are identical in function to the DF1. These tough, compact valves are ideal for use in oil and gas separators, treaters, scrubbers, or as dump valves. The DF100 is well suited for many other high pressure fluid applications up to 2250 Psig.
- Model DF234 Integral Valve
- Primarily designed for on/off control of a variety of gases or fluids. These tough valves are manufactured for use as dump valves and feature a low profile and lightweight design that fits into tight locations and makes for easier handling. The DF234 is available in 1 inch and 2 inch sizes, either in a globe or angle style valve body with threaded FNPT or flanged connections.
- Model DF270 Integral Valve
- Rugged globe style control valve intended for demanding applications in process control. It is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially high pressure and severe service. The compact design makes installation and maintenance more convenient than traditional valve and actuator assembles while still offering the same functionality. The Model DF270 is designed to accept instrumentation requiring valve stem linkages making it an excellent control valve.