Dyna-Flo Control Valves include series:
- Model DFC
- Linear actuator’s large diaphragm area allows for low supply pressure operation, and the spring provides fail safe positions of a control valve on loss of pneumatic supply. Model DFC actuators are fail closed (down).
- Model DFO
- Linear actuator’s large diaphragm area allows for low supply pressure operation, and the spring provides fail safe positions of a control valve on loss of pneumatic supply. Model DFO actuators are fail open (up).
- Model DFR
- Versatile rotary diaphragm actuator typically used on ball or butterfly valves like the 570 or 660 series control valves. It can be configured for fail closed or fail open applications and a variety of mounting and shaft connection adaptation is available for any other rotary application. High strength and low dead band are achieved with our cast steel clamped lever design along with added safety and reliability.
- Model DFLP
- Pneumatic piston actuator is designed for high powered demanding applications. Multiple mounting configurations and actions can easily be achieved due to the universal design. The Model DFLP when combined with a positioner, is suitable for throttling applications. Additionally, DFLPs can be used for on/off service when paired with a two-position control signal. A volume tank and trip valve is required for fail open or closed position.
- Model DFRP
- Pneumatic piston rotary actuator is used in many types of demanding applications involving splined shaft rotary control valves such as the Dyna-Flo 590 and 570 series valves. The linkage of this actuator can be positioned for either push-down-to-open or push-down-to-close action.