CleaverBrooks has custom-designed and built industrial burners are available in oil or gas for industrial watertube, firetube or packaged boiler applications, and feature advanced burner technology that meets the most stringent emissions requirements.
- NATCOM NXT Burner System — Unique packaged burner system for new boilers and retrofit markets. These burners use advanced CFD modeling, and are equipped with advanced NATCOM design features, including adjustable gas injectors, Class-III igniters, atomizers with coupling block valves, industrial-grade pneumatic actuators, and 4-20mA positioners.
- NATCOM Specialty Burner System — Specializes in the supply of custom-engineered burner systems for the thermal processing industry. Each burner system is designed to ensure process applications will perform to the highest possible efficiency and lowest overall emissions.
- NATCOM Utility Burner — Years of experience and expertise allow NATCOM to meet the rigorous standards of the utility industry. Our proven Utility Burner systems provide solutions for new emissions requirements, fuel conversions, and retrofit upgrades in industrial, utility, and power boiler facilities.
- NATCOM Duct Burner — Duct burner technology ensures the lowest levels of NOx, CO, VOC, and PM emissions available, even in the most challenging service conditions. NATCOM is the only duct burner supplier to offer a complete system with an innovative duct burner solution for the cogeneration and combined cycle markets.
- NATCOM Retrofit Burner — Offers a full line of high-efficiency, ultra-low-emissions burners and control systems to comply with new emissions standards, add an alternative fuel source, or replace an obsolete burner system.
- NATCOM Fuel Train — Pre-assembled piping systems for a wide range of gaseous and liquid fuel applications.
- ProFire-D Series — Forced draft design allows for trouble-free and superior efficiency across a wide range of applications.
- ProFire-E Series — Provide increased efficiency with low pressure drop firing head design and low blower motor horsepower requirement.
- ProFire-S1 Series — Use a true forced-draft design to deliver rated capacities against a wide range of furnace pressures.
- ProFire-XL Series — Feature a unique and precise air-metering system which permits accurate air-to-fuel settings for maximum combustion efficiency.