The Cleaver-Brooks Max-Fire boiler incorporates an integral furnace in a single shop-assembled package heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) that combines a furnace and evaporator and superheater, if applicable, with a natural circulation design.
Capable of steam flows up to 300,000 lb/hr, the Max-Fire Series is offered in two different models. The MF (O-style) and MFA (A-style) models combine the waterwall combustion chamber formed from membrane wall construction with an evaporator section in a single shop-assembled boiler. The VL (O-style) and VLA (A-style) models offer an evaporator section with no furnace, but still enclosed with membrane wall construction.
- Completely shop-assembled boiler with integral water-cooled furnace utilizing membrane-wall construction for firing temperatures above 2800˚F
- Vertical (top) and horizontal gas outlet helps meet tight space requirements
- Combination of bare and finned tube sections provide efficient heat recovery
- Multiple finned-tube designs for optimized heat transfer
- Large steam drums to assure ample steaming area
- Hard or aluminium casing, your preference
- Downcomers on both ends of the boiler
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst