What is it?
High-voltage DC fast charging station for HV battery electric vehicles. ABB’s Terra 54HV DC fast charger has been designed to support 50 kW continuous charging for medium and heavy-duty vehicles with battery voltages requiring up to 920 VDC, according to the CCS-1 standard.
What solutions does it provide:
ABB’s Terra 54HV is part of the bestselling Terra DC fast charging family, known for superior usability, reliability, and integrated Connected Services for remote services and firmware updates.
- Future of Mobility
- ABB is committed to a future-proof vision for EV infrastructure with a high focus on safety, reliability, connectivity and service – built on interoperability and technology development in partnership with OEMs, networks and fleet operators worldwide.
- Main Standard Features
- Supports every EV, including those that require voltage up to 920VDC
- Designed to deliver full output power continuously and reliably over its lifetime
- Paralleled power module topology with automatic failover offers high uptime through redundancy
- Daylight readable touchscreen display with graphic visualization of charging progress
- Robust all-weather powder-coated stainless steel enclosure
- Quick and easy installation as well as serviceability
- EMC Class B certified for safe use in commercial environments
- RFID authorization
- Enables OCPP 1.6 communication
- Optional Features
- Cable management solution that is reliable, RALmatched and easy to install in the field
- Dual uplink connection with OCPP including remote services and updates • Auto charge support for plug and play, vehicle-based authentication functionality via OCPP
- OCPP Smart charging profiles for energy management programs
- ABB Web tools for real-time access to charging data as well as authentication modes such as PIN code authorization
- Custom interoperability integration services that streamline OEM R&D efforts