ABB Remote Modular Controller-100
The ABB RMC-100 RTU is Capable of managing automation, liquids and gas measurement, and asset data concentration for well-pads, batteries, production and transmission facilities. The controller may still scale down to a single-board RTU footprint for smaller systems. There is no other platform in the industry with such a wide dynamic range. This frees you, the end user, OEM partner or integrator from uncertainty about having to choose a closed-ended model of a product family.
RMC-100 controller features:
- DIN rail mount
- 9 to 30Vdc
- 300MHz or 720Mhz purchase option
- Two port Ethernet switch
- Onboard IO (4XAI, 6XDI/DO, 2XPI, 1XAO)
- 2XTFIO busses (up to 44 TFIO modules)
- 2XCommunications Module Ports RS232, RS485, RS422 software configurable
- Backward compatible with Totalflow G4 XSeries software applications and protocol suite
The RMC-100 is a new class of controller with backward compatible functionality based on ABB Totalflow software, communications and IO technologies. The RMC-100 is the first in a series of major upcoming steps into a next generation platform. Existing end user knowledge base, work processes and benefits are nimbly brought forward.