ABB EasyLine Continuous Gas Analyzers Series includes models:
- EL3000 – Analyzers so smart, they’re simple – ABB’s entry line for continuous gas analyzers. Robust and reliable for measuring gas concentrations in numerous applications.
- El3060 – Compactly built and especially designed for hazardous areas. The gas analyzer is made up of the flameproof enclosed control unit which can also contain one analyzer. The infrared photometer is built into a separate flameproof enclosure and can be separately installed from the control unit. Their robust and flameproof design meets the requirements for use in hazardous areas. Their display with touch screen renders safe operation without opening the housing.
These gas analyzer is designed for continuous measurement of the concentration of individual components in gases or vapors.
The advantages to you – EasyLine offers:
- Flame Ionization Detector
- Proven analyzer technology
- Intuitive operation via five buttons
- UV photometer
- Infrared photometer
- Paramagnetic oxygen analyzer
- Electrochemical oxygen sensor
- Thermal conductivity analyzer
- Trace oxygen analyzer
- Extensive self-diagnosis functions
- Internal QAL3 reporting option according EN 14181
- Web server included for easy read-out by Internet browsers
- First analyzers already meets the new European guideline EN 15267
- 19″ wide for rack mounting
- Compact, purgeable IP65 enclosure for wall mounting
No need for test gas cylinders
Automatic calibration in combination with the superior ABB calibration cell technology in the photometer, no need for expensive test gas cylinders in most applications. Zero point with ambient air.
- Photometer can be equipped with calibration cell
- Long term stability proven
- Optional QAL3 card allows internal automatic surveillance of drift and precision during operation