Coriolis Master FCB 100 series & FCB 400 series of Compact System Integration Flowmeters
ABB offers the most compact Coriolis Mass Flowmeters on the market
Includes: FCB130, FCB150, 430 and 450
With no up or downstream piping requirements they can be installed in the tightest spaces, enabling applications not possible before. Their low pressure drop and wide measurement span save you money compared to other brands and make them the better alternative for many applications.
Featuring low pressure drop, high flow capacity, high speed RS485 Modbus communication and 2 digital outputs.
With no up or downstream piping requirements the compact flowmeters can be installed in the tightest spaces, enabling applications not possible before.
The FCB100 series delivers:
- Superior accuracy and speed for filling applications
- Full parameter access with up to 115 kBaud
- Aluminum housing or all stainless steel solution
- DTM based diagnostic and operability functions
The sensor delivers:
- Multivariable measurement of mass flow, density and temperature in one device
- Low pressure drop save 25% on pump energy costs compared to other brands
- Wide measurement span in a single meter
- DensiMass: High accuracy concentration measurement, watercut and net-oil computing as well as net-mass and net-volume measurement
- FillMass: Filling application software with integrated precounter, over- and underfill correction and contact output for valve control
Tundra offer a full range of services to support you and your processes, including:
Coriolis mass flowmeter lifecycle services
- Product commissioning
- Maintenance and field services
- Spare parts services
For selecting the most suitable product for your application.