ABB 6490, 6790, 6890 G4 RTU
The XRCG4 features:
- Has a powerful 203Mhz ARM920T 32 bit microprocessor.
- Windows CE operating system.
- Utilizes a unique “engine card” design. The card contains the processor, application firmware, and memory components. This allows the user to move the engine card with all programming intact from one device to another if necessary.
- The processing and memory capability of this device allows the user to run more applications faster than ever before.
- Up to twelve (12) AGA3 measurement tubes performing full calculations once a second and twelve (12) advanced plunger lift applications may be running in one XRCG4.
In its base configuration, this unit is equipped with standard I/O designed to meet the requirements of many low cost automation and measurement projects. The base I/O includes five (5) analog inputs (0-10 volts DC), 4 digital outputs and 4 digital inputs which can be configured as either status inputs or pulse accumulator inputs. The XRCG4 6890 can accommodate a 140AH battery.