With a long-term stability, 266HSH grants lasting performances even in extreme ambient and process conditions. In addition to the traditional configuration tool (provided locally via local keys combined with LCD indicator or via hand held terminal or PC configuration tools) the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allows users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover and consequently to save a lot of time, highlighting ABB commitment to satisfy users’ needs of simplicity and flexibility.
This transmitter features in-field replaceable electronics module that thanks to the auto-configuration functionality dramatically improves plant productivity. Its intuitive plug-and-play display with easy setup procedure really helps users by saving time and lowering maintenance and inventory costs.
SIL2/SIL3 certification issued by TÜV Nord according to IEC 61508 represents another key-feature within 266 pressure transmitter portfolio. This certification is a real guarantee of protection and makes of 266HSH the smartest fit in Safety-critical loops.
266HSH features WirelessHART communication protocol allowing a shorter installation times by eliminating complex wired infrastructures, and lower overall implementation costs of process measurement.
266HSH battery life is about 10 years at 32 sec. update rates, delivering a very cost effective and reliable solution to monitor your process assets.
- 2600T Pressure Transmitters - Pressure Measurement Made Easy
- Measurement & Analytics - Measurement Made Easy
- Upstream oil & gas solutions - Lower power gauge pressure transmitter
- 2600T Series Pressure Transmitters 266 Models HART - Operating Instructions
- 2600T Series Pressure Transmitters 266 Models WirelessHART
- Short-form of Operating Instructions for 266 pressure transmitters
- 2600T Series Pressure Transmitters - Safety Manual for 266 Pressure Transmitters Certified according to IEC61508
- Model 266HSH Gauge Model/266NSH Absolute Data Sheet