Is Your Boiler Ready for Winter?
With colder weather on its way, now is the time to inspect and clean your boiler. Click here to learn more about
Cleaver-Brooks' recommendations to help avoid boiler downtime and unnecessary expenses this winter!
- Our certified technicians are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Start-up assistance
- Long and short term maintenance agreements
- Over $5 million in stock parts in Alberta
- System & Control Services
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Service Agreements
- Safety Testing/Combustion Testing and Analysis
- Annual Inspection and Cleaning
- Equipment Replacement
- Welding Services – ABSA Certificate of Authorization Permit
- Tube Replacement
- Emergency Tube Plugging
Boiler Preventative Maintenance Contracts:
We offer a complete Preventative Maintenance Program. Our Program is vital to any facility as it helps reduce downtime and reduces costs associated with emergency situations.
These contracts can be performed on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Click here for a detailed
- Reduced downtime
- Creation of critical spare parts list
- Capital cost planning
At Tundra, we know that unscheduled outages can cost at least 15 times that of scheduled outages. Let us help to ensure you protect your plant processes today.