Variable Frequency Drive Technician
Tundra Process Solutions Ltd. provides world-class products and services for industrial and commercial process applications in Western Canada. Tundra represents world-class manufacturers of water,
boiler, piping, artificial lift, motor & drive, instrumentation, automation & valve equipment, and they service industries such as oil & gas, mining, pulp & paper, power producers and
many more. Tundra employees are eager to make the Clients experience one that is second to none.
The successful candidate for the V.F.D. Field Service Technician position will possess a high level of attention to detail and doesn’t stop until the client is 100% satisfied. A successful
technician takes the initiative to learn new technical material as part of their ongoing development and professional growth. They are a natural problem solver and actively involves others as part
of their communication and problem solving style. They have a natural mechanical aptitude that is evident when others ask technical questions. Always selling and looking for opportunities to
promote the business of the Company is foremost in their mind.
Tundra offers a base salary and a generous compensation package. If you are looking for growth with a secure and highly regarded company as well as the ability to grow personally and
professionally then Tundra Process Solutions is the company for you!
- Is responsible for any and all inventory of parts in their possession
- Manages their time effectively while handling all requests from their Clients.
- Completion of all necessary billing information and promptly forward it to the appropriate department.
- Liaises with the sales department on technical matters.
- Communicates with cross functional departments to ensure complete Client satisfaction.
- Proactively schedules their time to maximize number of Clients contacted as well as ensuring high quality of time spent.
- Prepares necessary documents and sends files to appropriate departments as required.
- Responds to miscellaneous requests/inquiries, especially those related to warrantee items and service related issues.
- Completes expenses and submits in a timely manner.
- Conforms to all company policy and procedures.
- A valid driver’s license and passport are required along with a clean drivers abstract.
- A two year technical diploma from a recognized post secondary institution.
- Two years field experience in fixing, commissioning and repairing V.F.D.’s.
- Position is based out of our Calgary office.
- Expectation of travel and on call on a rotation basis.
- Hourly paid position with generous amount of overtime available.
- Vehicle provided
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting VFD Technician in the subject line.