Outside Technical Sales Representative
Tundra Process Solutions Ltd. provides world-class products and services for industrial and commercial process applications in Western Canada. Tundra represents world-class manufacturers of
water, boiler, piping, artificial lift, motor & drive, instrumentation, automation & valve equipment, and they service industries such as oil & gas, mining, pulp & paper, power
producers and many more. Tundra employees are eager to make the Clients experience one that is second to none.
Tundra has an opening for an Outside Technical Sales Representative to work with their Clients. The successful candidate will be a sales professional who reflects their corporate commitment to
being responsive to their Client’s needs. They have a track record of hard work that spotlights their character and their desire to fulfill the needs of our Clients. They thrive in an
environment that is focused on a hunter role of developing new leads, closing new contracts as well as maintaining a high degree of contact with existing customers. An understanding that building
relationships through extra events held evenings and weekends is a key part of the networking process.
Tundra offers a base salary, unlimited commission and a generous compensation package. If you are looking for growth with a secure and highly regarded company as well as the ability to grow
personally and professionally then Tundra Process Solutions is the company for you!
- Builds knowledge base through taking personal initiative and has the technical aptitude to be able to properly communicate the technology to the Client.
- Displays an outgoing personality and easily initiates conversations during networking opportunities.
- Has prepared and presented technical sales presentations to new and existing Clients.
- Willing to invest the time necessary to build long term Client relationships.
- Responds to Client questions in person as well as over the phone regarding product features, prices, services and terms of delivery.
- Receives client orders for products and accurately communicates orders to the appropriate department.
- Communicates with cross functional departments to ensure complete Client satisfaction.
- Proactively schedules their time to maximize number of Clients contacted as well as ensuring high quality of time spent.
- Holds themselves accountable and is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Prepares necessary documents and sends files to appropriate departments as required.
- Responds to miscellaneous requests/inquiries, especially those related to warrantee items and service related issues.
- Completes expenses and submits in a timely manner and conforms to all company policy and procedures.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in outside sales in a hunter role within the industry is preferred together with a two year technical diploma from a recognized Post-Secondary Institution (A
comparable combination of experience and education would be considered).
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient with MS Office. Bata base or C.R.M. software experience would be an asset.
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Outside Technical Sales in the subject lin