Outside Technical Sales - Artificial Lift - Southern Saskatchewan
Tundra Process Solutions Ltd. provides world-class products and services for industrial and commercial process applications in Western Canada. Tundra represents world-class manufacturers of
water, boiler, artificial lift, piping, motor & drive, instrumentation, automation & valve equipment, and they service industries such as oil & gas, mining, pulp & paper, power
producers and many more. Tundra employees are eager to make the Clients experience one that is second to none.
Tundra proudly became the official Sure Stroke Intelligent (SSi) artificial lift manufacturer in March, 2012. The new SSi Lift™ System uses state of the art electronics, VFD (Variable Frequency
Drive) control, hydraulics and a computer monitoring systems to lift the fluids in an extremely efficient manner from both deep and shallow wells.
Tundra has an opening for an Artificial Lift Sales Representative to work with their Clients. The successful candidate will be a sales professional who reflects their corporate commitment to being
responsive to their Client’s needs. They have a track record of hard work that spotlights their character and their desire to fulfill the needs of our Clients. They thrive in an environment
that is focused on a hunter role of developing new leads, closing new contracts as well as maintaining a high degree of contact with existing customers. An understanding that building relationships
through extra events held evenings and weekends is a key part of the networking proces
Tundra offers a base salary, unlimited commission and a generous compensation package. If you are looking for growth with a secure and highly regarded company as well as the ability to grow
personally and professionally then Tundra Process Solutions is the company for you!
- Builds knowledge base through taking personal initiative and has the technical aptitude to be able to properly communicate the technology to the Client.
- Displays an outgoing personality and easily initiates conversations during networking opportunities.
- Has prepared and presented technical sales presentations to new and existing O&G Clients.
- Willing to invest the time necessary to build long term Client relationships.
- Responds to Client questions in person as well as over the phone regarding product features, prices, services and terms of delivery.
- Receives client orders for products and accurately communicates orders to the appropriate department.
- Proactively schedules their time to maximize number of Clients contacted as well as ensuring high quality of time spent.
- Holds themselves accountable and is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Completes expenses and submits in a timely manner and conforms to all company policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to accomplish the business unit’s goals.
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in outside sales in a hunter role with minimum 2 years in oil & gas sector. Artificial lift experience is preferred.
A 4 year Business or Engineering degree is ideal although a comparable combination of experience and technical education would be considered including a 2 year technical diploma.
Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Proficient with MS Office. C.R.M. software experience would be an asset. Sales Force experience would be ideal.
Familiarity with the design and operation of Artificial Lift Systems.
Demonstrated ability to coach other and accept coaching.
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Artificial Lift Sales – Saskatchewan in the subject line.