Tundra Process Solutions Ltd. provides dedicated technical personnel for the project, installation, commissioning, and long or short term maintenance.
- 24/7/365 factory trained technicians
- Start up assistance
- Long term & short term maintenance agreements (24/7/365 factory trained techs)
- Over $5 million in stock parts in Alberta
- System & Control Services
- Scheduled & Unscheduled Maintence
- Service Agreements
- Safety Testing/Combustion Testing and analysis
- Annual Inspection and Cleaning
- Equipment Replacemen
- Welding Services – ABSA Certificate of Authorization Permit
- Tube Replacement
- Emergency Tube Plugging (all types of equipment, where applicable)
Boiler Preventative Maint Contracts:
Tundra Process Solutions offers a complete Preventative Maintenance program. Preventative Maintenance is vital to any facility as it helps reduce downtime and
extra costs associated with emergency situations.
Preventative Maintenance Plan Document
- Reduced downtime
- Creation of critical spare parts list
- Capital cost planning
At Tundra, we know that unscheduled outages can cost at least 15 times that of scheduled outages! Let us
help to ensure you protect your plant processes today!